Hazelhurst, Wisconsin Town Information
Town of Hazelhurst
P.O. Box 67
Hazelhurst, WI 54531
The Town Office is open Tuesday and Thursday, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. It is located in Yawkee Hall at 9805 Yawkey Street.
Fire, Police and Ambulance
Sheriff's Office non-emergency (715) 361-5100
Hazelhurst Post Office
7057 Hwy 51 South
Hazelhurst, WI 54531
Located next to Charlie’s Fine Cheese on Leigh Road. Open Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:45 p.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Regular Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Yawkey Hall, 6:15 p.m.
Call to Order
Reading and Approval of Agenda
Reading and Approval of Minutes
Reading and Approval of Treasurer's Report
1) Town crew maintenance report.
2) Plan Commission report.3) Discuss and take action on a request by John Tonne, owner, and James Small, agent, to rezone property described as part of Gov't Lot 1, and NE NW, Section 10, T38N, R6E, lying E of the abandoned railroad and W of Hwy 51 (PIN HA 113-9) EXCEPT parcels HA 115-6, 113-6A and 113-7 from District 6, Business, to District 8, Manufacturing.
4) Set the date for road construction.
5) Let out bids for reconstruction of 1.04 miles South Blue Lake Road, .76 mile Boehm Drive and 1.78 miles South Kaubashine Road.
6) Discuss and take action on a retirement gift for Richard Stadelman, Executive Director, Wisconsin Towns Association.
Approve the payment of bills
NAME AND TITLE OF PERSON DIRECTING THAT THIS NOTICE BE POSTED
BETTY CUSHING, CLERK
Upon reasonable notice efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and service.
Contact the Town Clerk at 715/356-5800.
Due to the fact that supervisors, employees or sub committee members may serve on other public governmental sub-units of the town, there may be a majority of such committees present in the room where the meeting is held. Their presence is simply incidental and, therefore, the only business to be addressed will be Town Board business described in the foregoing agenda.
Upon reasonable notice efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disab